This is my first time being tagged- yay! I have been tagged by April of Abby Sweets, one of my fellow Tuesdays with Dorie bakers. She has some yummy desserts in her blog and you should definitely take a look! So here’s what you do:
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. Share 5 facts about yourself (at the end of this post)
3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).
4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving a comment at their blogs.
5 things about me:
1. I am getting married on May 24 to my high school sweetheart- we will have been together for 6 years then!
2. I was born in Frankfurt, Germany (dad was in the Core of Engineers), but have lived in South Carolina since I was 9 months old.
3. I love running and I run every day.
4. I am a grad student in middle grades education and will finish school in May.
5. I am OCD about cleaning and organizing.
Ok…you’ve been tagged!
Chelle of Sugar and Spice
Laurie of quirky cupcake
Steph of a whisk and a spoon
Ally of Culinary Infatuation
Annie of Annie’s Eats
All of these ladies have great blogs and I love to read them!
Filed under: Uncategorized